Preparing for your visit
In order to make the most of your visit to our centre, we ask that you bring the following documents to your appointment:
- A valid referral from your GP or specialist.If possible, it is preferred if you fax or email a copy of the referral to us as soon as you receive it from the referring doctor prior to your appointment with us.
- If you have been to the clinic before and are unsure if your referral is still valid, please contact our reception team for advice prior to your appointment.
- Any relevant results of previous blood tests, x-rays or scans etc that you have available.
- Your child's blue book, if available.
- If your child is a new patient to the clinic and to save you time on the day, we email out forms and information on making a booking.Please bring the completed form for your appointment. You are also welcome to print out and complete the patient details forms available on our Forms page.
- Please visit our Contact Us page for our address and location. Parking is available in the area with options of metered street parking and Wilson carparks (not in the building).
- Please contact our reception team if you wish to enquire about fees and any out-of-pocket costs associated with your visit. We also email the fee schedule to all new patients.
- Medicare rebates are available for a portion of the cost of services rendered .
- In most cases, we are able to submit claims to Medicare electronically to ensure that you receive your rebate as quickly as possible.
- We ask that all accounts are settled on the day.
- We accept cash, cheques, EFTPOS, Visa and MasterCard