Preparing for your visit
Our specialist doctors are not able to provide medical advice or consultation via email or telephone. Your child will need to attend a medical appointment to discuss medical management and address any clinical queries that you may have.
In order to make the most of your visit to our centre, we ask that you bring the following documents to your appointment:
- Referral from GP, specialist or hospital
- Medicare card
- Blue book (for children under 5 years of age)
- Any relevant reports and investigations from other doctors and allied health professionals as well as any previous pathology or imaging results.
- Copy of the child’s current school report and if possible a summary of any concerns from preschool/school
If you have been to the clinic before and are unsure if your referral is still valid, please contact our reception team for advice prior to your appointment.
If your child is a new patient to the clinic and to save you time on the day, we email out forms and information on making a booking.Please bring the completed form for your appointment. You are also welcome to print out and complete the patient details forms available on our Forms page.
Please visit our Contact Us page for our address and location. Parking is available in the area with options of metered street parking and Wilson carparks (not in the building).
Appointments cancelled within 24 hours will be subject to a cancellation fee.
At the specialist’s discretion, some results of investigations ordered by our specialists may be discussed with you via telephone. However, if the specialist needs to discuss this in more detail with you or any subsequent investigations or medication scripts are needed, a follow-up appointment is required.
- Please contact our reception team if you wish to enquire about fees and any out-of-pocket costs associated with your visit. We also email the fee schedule to all new patients.
- Medicare rebates are available for a portion of the cost of services rendered .
- In most cases, we are able to submit claims to Medicare electronically to ensure that you receive your rebate as quickly as possible.
- We ask that all accounts are settled on the day.
- We accept cash, EFTPOS, Visa and MasterCard